RFI

[RFI] Disconnecting from Internet?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Disconnecting from Internet?
From: w7zr at citlink.net (Richard Zalewski)
Date: Tue Apr 29 11:47:57 2003
I had many problems similar when switching from an internal to external
modem.  I switched from a Speedstream 5700 that uses a ac-ac cube tap supply
to a Speedstream 5200 that uses a ac-dc cube tap.  That seems to have made
major difference.  So it appears that for me the problem was rf getting into
the modem via the supply voltage.

Hope this helps.
Dick W7ZR