RFI

[RFI] Medical Equipment interference (RFI)

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Medical Equipment interference (RFI)
From: dj2001 at mn.rr.com (dj2001@mn.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 04:07:17 2003
It's a skin therapy for what sounds like skin cancer.

http://www.gamedicare.com/NewsPubs/Apr01/13.htm

If you use Google search engine and type in Blu-u light in exactly
that way, (I copied and pasted from you email )  You will come up
with several hits and I think the model number and MFG is Levulan
model 4170

I have a simular signal here only it sounds like motor noise from a
idleing car and it goes on 24 hrs a day, day after day only on twenty
but spread out across the band with a couple of peaks which are S6.
My antenna picks it up to the NE of me and I suspect a couple of
houses that must have a dimmer or some kind of such device, sure is a
pain.

Good luck with your problem.  I've got a feeling this is going to get
worse what with all the junk gadgets and clever devices  MFG's are
coming out without any regard to licensed services and a FCC not that
interested in HR.

73
Dale, K9VUJ