RFI

[RFI] Broadband over Power Line Video Conferance

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line Video Conferance
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu Aug 7 13:07:28 2003
At 12:44 PM 8/7/03 -0400, Peter D. Vouvounas wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>Just recently received my mailer from the UTC - Looks like BPL may well be
>the end of HF as we know it.  Should we have a showing for the event listed
>below.

I dunno --this looks more like advocacy than any sort of a done deal.  As
someone commented, how can NTIA insist on not giving amateurs a real band
at 5 MHz because of homeland security needs, then turn around and not
oppose BPL?  Same should go for the military as well.  We can lick this thing.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 4.
123 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm