RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL reply comments

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL reply comments
From: Kris Mraz <kilo.mike@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:09:43 -0500
> Chris, et al, please check out my reply to Current Technologies
> original comments (much of their reply comments reiterate the
> b&llsh%t in their original comments). I did my best to counter
> their brazen hubris.
>
> http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_documen
> t=6514682237
>
> 73 de Mike, W4EF

Very good, Mike. And I noticed that you sent your reply directly to
Current Technologies, too. Good move. Thanks.

BTW, I noticed that the ARRL has refocused the objective of the
Amateur Radio Interference Assessment (ARIA) Project to the HF bands
to listen to BPL interference across the country with the help of
volunteers.

Kris N5KM