RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL

To: <rfi@contesting.com>, "W0UN -- John Brosnahan" <shr@swtexas.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:37:04 -0500
> So I feel the real battlefront is on the pages and screens of the
financial
> media.   Defeating BPL will happen because it is a bad investment, not
> because it causes interference to a group of hams.

That is exactly right!!

It is a poor investment because there are better cheaper methods to provide
broadband service, and because it causes disruption of MANY services. Ham
Radio is way down the list of what is important, and we should always keep
that in mind.

It will fail because it is a lousy system and poor investment, not because
it stops us from making a few QSO's.

73  Tom