RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL a major topic at Upcoming UTC Annual Meeting

To: "RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL a major topic at Upcoming UTC Annual Meeting
From: "Jim Brown" <jimbrown.enteract@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:18:56 -0500
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:27:38 -0400, doc wrote:

>Any chance they will be demo'ing BPL there?
>
>Perhaps some KW ops and high-power mobiles in the area might
>stage a "Just Say No to BPL" Contest" May 16-18?

Sounds like a plan. Perhaps our contest should include multipliers for
portable and mobile rigs operating in the test areas. And the
multiplier ought to offer MORE points for higher power.

After 48 years as a licensed ham, I just bought my first HF power amp.
And since it's the TenTec 444, it ought to work just fine from the car.

Jim K9YC

Jim Brown
Audio Systems Group, Inc.
Chicago