RFI

Re: [RFI] Protecting our frequencies

To: "eedwards@tconl.com" <eedwards@tconl.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Protecting our frequencies
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 08:15:09 -0700
On Sat, 1 May 2004 12:03:20 -0500, Ed -K0iL wrote:

>Bill,  No offense meant, but what the heck are you smoking?  As long as
>hams are using these freqs there is no commercial value, but if the FCC
>lets BPL use them (and for FREE) they would have tremendous value!

Non-smoker here.  Ed, do you understand the difference between a
frequency assigned for TRANSMITTING and one assigned to be used over
wires?  My comment about HF being worth little or nothing to commercial
services was based on transmitting.  Of course HF would have *some*
value to the commercial boys, but nothing like the higher frequencies.

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW