RFI

Re: [RFI] Wasted and Useful Bandwidth

To: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@centurytel.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wasted and Useful Bandwidth
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:26:10 -0700
Yes, that is a good article, Ward. The authors mention that
hydrogen power may be coming to our laptops and cellphones
long before it comes to our vehicles. I for one am looking forward
to a fuel cell option for my FT-817 :)

BTW, your comments to the FCC on the BPL NPRM were
excellent. I wish everyone else in the amateur community
was as thoughtul.