RFI

Re: [RFI] Senator Dianne Feinstein's response to my BPL letter

To: WA2BPE <wa2bpe@infoblvd.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Senator Dianne Feinstein's response to my BPL letter
From: wng@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:41:18 -0400

Gentlemen,

All bills begin with "A," as in "A Bill to Regulate..." in their titles.

Bill Gilmore, Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer
Core EMC, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Powertrain Component EMC / SRT Platform EMC
776-5813  (248) 576-5813

                      WA2BPE

                      <wa2bpe@infoblvd.        To:       "George K. Watson"
<watson@sierracmp.com>
                      net>                     cc:       rfi@contesting.com

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [RFI] Senator
Dianne Feinstein's response to my BPL letter
                      rfi-bounces@conte

                      sting.com

                      05/10/2004 01:53

                      PM

That response was pure bs/canned response - sounds like your letter wasn't
even read and she (or staff) is totally clueless.

Tom - wa2bpe