RFI

Re: [RFI] Samsung CRT Computer Monitor

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Samsung CRT Computer Monitor
From: Alan Beagley <ab2os@att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 00:03:07 -0400
This 700DF (17" flat screen) monitor seems fine. Not bad for $108.xx with a 3yr warranty.

Alan AB2OS

I wrote:

I did the rounds of a few computer and electronics stores today and held my HT (with 20m receive) up to a bunch of monitors, both CRT and LCD. The Samsung 152N was certainly quieter than many of the CRT monitors, but noisier than some of the other (but more expensive) LCD ones.

I'm going to get a 17" CRT monitor at Sam's Club that seemed reasonably quiet, but if it turns out to be too noisy when placed where I want to use it, then I'll take it back.