RFI

[RFI] Ionic Breeze

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Ionic Breeze
From: "John Rader" <k5xtx@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:07:51 -0500
I took my Ionic Breezes back to Sharper Image last year because of RFI. They offered a full refund on units that were several years old when I told them the reason was RFI. To my suprise as well as the saleman, Sharper Image makes a special order "low emission" Ionic Breeze, which they ordered as replacements (grey color only). The "low emission" units are just that, low emission and not no emission! I don't know why they aren't all "low emission", :) and don't have the old ones to physically compare the internal difference.
John K5XTX

PS. Now I need to look into the noise our new washing machine makes.