RFI

RE: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line (BPL) radio interference

To: "Hare,Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: RE: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line (BPL) radio interference
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:35:03 -0700 (PDT)
Wow. Now I see why so many people absolutely hate the league. Too much
politicking and bureaucracy for the individualistic tastes of those
particular hams.

In any case, the league's web site is certainly hard to navigate and
does seem to lack the information I was searching for regarding BPL.

Perhaps if you published the locations of the trials and expected hams
to be adults rather than children, we wouldn't think you were being more
of a hindrance than a help.