RFI

RE: [RFI] RFI vs QRO?

To: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [RFI] RFI vs QRO?
From: Martin Ewing <martin@aa6e.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Well, most of my QSO's are with DX stations where BPL
will be slower to arrive!  Meanwhile, I'll have to
play  anti-BPL DSP tricks with my Rx. A new industry,
there.

I wonder if non-BPL remote base (or at least remote
Rx) sites, accessed by Internet, will become more
popular.

QRO is not a real cure for BPL, IMO, because of RFI to
the neighborhood and because BPL is more than a 10 dB
problem.

-73, Martin AA6E