RFI

[RFI] Final Re about bullcrap smell tests :)

To: "'Tom Rauch'" <w8ji@contesting.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>,<rfi-bounces@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Final Re about bullcrap smell tests :)
From: "Mike Martin" <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:45:23 -0400
Tom,
I think what you mean is If I'm not going to agree with the common
assumptions I shouldn't tell people about my experience.
I think people shouldn't ask questions if they are only going to agree with
the answer they want to hear. Some people talk to themselves so they get the
answer they want.
Further more, those who gain knowledge via resources other than experience
may learn that "Misinformation does far more harm than we ever might
imagine".
I'll keep giving talks and those that don't want to hear about my experience
can stay home.
My most recent presentation had an attendance of 40+ people. I've received
16 emails from attendees that appreciated my time and possibly the content.
I handed out 75 business cards to close to half as many people. It's obvious
to me there is a difference of opinion and I welcome them.
I think that's about all I need to say on the topic. As I said before,
My Telephone number is available and published for those I can assist.
Best wishes,
Mike Martin
RFI Services
Cell 240-508-3760