RFI

Re: [RFI] Honda Generator RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Honda Generator RFI
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:56:11 EST

So how clean of a sine wave does it put out?  Something approaching a  real
sine wave, or something like the "modified sine wave" square waves put out  by
cheap inverters?

Also, how clean is the 12 volt dc output? Good enough to run an SSB
transceiver or other 12 volt radio gear?

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 3/24/05 2:39:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,