RFI

Re: [RFI] Can Fluorescent bulbs cause RFI problems?

To: "'Scott Neader KA9FOX'" <ka9fox@qth.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Can Fluorescent bulbs cause RFI problems?
From: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <n5wa@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:06:57 -0500
Go purchase $50 worth of those things and try them.

Aside from the RFI question, my wife and I decided to not put a single
fluorescent bulb in our new house.  The reason being that they really
badly fade colors of just about anything they shine on.  This includes
photos, artwork, various fabrics, book covers ..... you name it.

They may make the electric bill a bit smaller but for me the downside
isn't worth it.