RFI

[RFI] Name this Topband RFI generator please!

To: "Topband@contesting.com" <Topband@contesting.com>,rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Name this Topband RFI generator please!
From: Tim Duffy K3LR <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 09:55:58 -0600
I am hearing carriers at 4 KHz increments on 160 meters. They are not BC
carriers.

They start at 1804, 08, 12, 16, etc.

I think they are generated by a neighbors computer power supply, or something
else???

I hear them on my Icom R1 handheld RX even with all of the power to my house
turned off.
They peak in a direction away from my house.
They are there 24 hours a day, same signal strength.

Have any of you had the same thing and then found out what was causing them?

Thanks and 73!
Tim K3LR