RFI

Re: [RFI] UPS interference/Recommendation Request

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] UPS interference/Recommendation Request
From: "Donald Chester" <k4kyv@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:58:51 +0000
Mine is an APC unit.  It generates a broad buzzsaw-sounding signal just
below the 2.5 mHz WWV, but doesn't bother 160 or 75, or even WWV.

On the other hand, my cable modem trashes the entire HF spectrum above about
  about 7.5 mHz.  If I wanted to work 10m. I would have to pull the plug on
it.   The interference is more intense as you tune higher in frequency.

Don k4kyv

like it.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/
http://gigliwood.com/abcd/