RFI

Re: [RFI] Towers/Antennas Near 138kV Transmission Lines FRAUD ALERT

To: "W0UN -- John Brosnahan" <shr@swtexas.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Towers/Antennas Near 138kV Transmission Lines FRAUD ALERT
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:23:47 -0500
John,

I beg to differ in the matter of proximity near nuclear power plants...

A few years back I lost a good friend --- 53 year old VE3NBE --- to a form
of bone cancer. Ray lived right in the shadow of the Pickering nuclear power
plant here in Ontario, Canada. His mother is still alive at 95, & his father
passed away just before Ray did, at 96.

Concurrent to Ray getting ill, two other similarly-aged males in the exact
same block, who bought their homes at the same time, contracted the same
form of cancer. A study that was conducted several years ago concluded that
the rate of mis-carriages was significantly higher in that area, than in
another immediately north.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck, in my books.
Corporate agenda driven fraud is equally as fraudulent as any other kind.
But don't let my unnscientific methodology discourage you from buying your
retirement home next door to a nuclear plant near you, or discourage you
from taking a dip in the warm, temperate waters adjacent to the plant's
cooling towers!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ