RFI

Re: [RFI] Towers/Antennas Near 138kV Transmission Lines FRAUD ALERT

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Towers/Antennas Near 138kV Transmission Lines FRAUD ALERT
From: kd4e <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:24:18 +0800
You cannot extrapolate from one localized problem
to any others in the absence of a shred of data.

You have no idea if the problem was caused by
toxins in the soil, water, or air 100% unrelated
to the nuke plant.

You also have no idea if that solitary nuke plant
released materials into the environment that are
either not present or never released by others.

You don't even know if the abnormalities you cite
are within the realm of mathematical probability
-- as was later demonstrated re. Love Canal and
other hysteria-driven environmental non-disasters.

It is still more dangerous to drive to the grocery
store than to build your house inside a nuke plant
and to bathe in the discharge water!

Or so the statistics would suggest ... doc

--

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E