RFI

Re: [RFI] wireless power at 6.4 MHz?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] wireless power at 6.4 MHz?
From: digital-conjurers@adelphia.net
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:04:33 -0800
It sounds like a concept that needs to be followed up on and prototyped... over
40 years, one of my favorite curses, when piling through and unravelling bale
upon mile of cabling, wiring, etc, has been, "Man will never be truly civilized
until he learns how to conduct and direct power without wires!"

"Any energy not diverted into a gadget or appliance is simply reabsorbed."

Hmmm...does this mean that this example at the URL below may not be rife with
harmonics,  wide sidebands, etc, etc?...I just hope that when they build the
production model, it doesn't have a bandwidth 2 Mhz+ wide, and it's shielded
and bypassed properly.  Based on current manufacturer experience, my hope is
small in this regard.  What comes out of the factory in China may not be as
clean as what they envisioned in that lab.

But,  just maybe it will work without polluting the RF spectrum.  It's very
interesting.  Something to watch.

-Lin/KJ6EF