RFI

[RFI] RFI from Astron power supply

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] RFI from Astron power supply
From: rrath@charter.net
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:30:01 -0700
Hello to the list. I have a 35 amp Astron power supply that is giving of RFI.
This p.s. has had less than 20 hrs use. I am charge of the Ham radios for
our EOC, where we use this p.s. I just had the local power company RFI guy
come and we located 9 power poles that are giving off RFI as well as the
p.s. They will take care of the poles, I need to take care of the p.s.

Any help on what to do to get ride of the RFI from the 35 amp power supply?
The p.s. is giving off about an s-5 to s-7 RFI.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Rod KC7VQR
W7SCC Trustee