RFI

Re: [RFI] Ethernet RFI UPDATE

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,"Rfi" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ethernet RFI UPDATE
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 09:12:37 -0400
YES,  I didn't notice any improvement when I applied the grounding.  I did
measure about .128 volts AC between the building ground and the telco
ground.

Now up to 1.2KW without issues.  Seems I was focused mostly on the barn
where the radio gear is located and the issue appears to be at the house.
Apparently, the house wiring is acting as an antenna and delivering enough
of the 40m signal around to cause the Ethernet extender box to fault.  Today
I'll work on the house end of the circuit.

73,
dave
wa3gin

73,