RFI

Re: [RFI] TV RFI

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] TV RFI
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:46:22 -0800
Did I not say "antenna system" in my original post?  Why yes, I did.
What was I referring to?  All the same things you mentioned like
transmission lines which allow RF to travel back into the shack on the
shield OR systems with part of the antenna inside the house (like long
wires with the tuner in the house).  We're saying the same thing.  I