RFI

Re: [RFI] Electric fencer, or charged capacitor (Squirrels)

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Electric fencer, or charged capacitor (Squirrels)
From: Ron Rossi <kk1l@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:54:25 -0500
A buddy of mine had tacked a mesh of hardware cloth to each side of the
roof of his bird feeder newly filled with sunflower seeds, attached that
to the household 120V AC, then sat down on his porch with beer. He told
me the entertainment did not last very long. Within 30 minutes the
squirrels had learned to grab only one side at a time. For the occasions
where they then touched both grids they would no longer jump off.
Resistance is futile.

73 es God Bless de KK1L...Ron Rossi (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont
My page: http://home.comcast.net/~kk1l