RFI

Re: [RFI] Resolving HF Noise Issues

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>, "tvi-rfi-emi@mailman.qth.net" <tvi-rfi-emi@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Resolving HF Noise Issues
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:35:41 -0500
I am guessing that the UHF+ freqs will penetrate the cage - though

locating it "under the house" would surely limit coverage!  I am using
a Draft-N LinkSys and have not observed any notable HF RFI.

My antennas are all coax fed at the moment and are too far from the
house to be a conduit.  I also power the cable modem and LinkSys
from a trickle-charged battery which likely keeps RFI out of the AC.
(My rig is also run from a big trickle-charged deep-cycle battery.)

I look forward to what James shares about his wireless coverage.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html