RFI

Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones

To: <Gary@doctorgary.net>, <Rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:33:56 -0600
I wonder if there is a problem with your AC house/shack wiring? Missing
ground at the breaker panel or a connection between the ground wire and
neutral missing or miss wired?

It might be worth trying your K3 setup (or even the other related hum
devices) at another Ham's house to see if the hum in the QC-2 is there.

73,
Tim K3LR