RFI

Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones

To: <Gary@doctorgary.net>, <Rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones
From: "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:35:21 -0500
Check to see if the input impedance between the two channels is different.

You may just have an 'open' signal ground on the effected channel. That
could be a cold solder joint on the active circuit board or something as
simple as a bad stereo jack connection.  The human body effect would seem to
indicate an open signal ground or at least a high resistance signal ground.

Have Fun,
Dave
Wa3gin