RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 93, Issue 20

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 93, Issue 20
From: Scott Holisky <sholisky@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:46:46 -0500
 And the same for my replacement HP supply. Played fine for months then
about 2 weeks ago I had an S-9 white noise on 10 meters. Yesterday the 6
meter dipole and my 817 went for a walk around the house (and neighbors
houses too). Only noise was from my laptop... Good to hear when one of these
pesky critters are nailed! One day longer we get to use HF.

73 Scott N0AR