RFI

Re: [RFI] Electric Dog Fences - What to Buy?

To: "Alan Robinson" <robinsah@engr.orst.edu>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Electric Dog Fences - What to Buy?
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:15:42 -0800
A suggestion: find a *real* large animal; farm supply/vet store and ask them
for some manufacture's names and go from there. I have been blessed with the
good luck re contacting manufactures and obtaining from them info regarding
RFI.  Seems that most are aware of the problem and are willing to talk at least.
Just my .01 on this.
Gary...wa6fgi