RFI

Re: [RFI] Sylvaniai LED bulb interference 20 meters too

To: rfi@Contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Sylvaniai LED bulb interference 20 meters too
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:33:10 -0600 (CST)
I bought 2 LED bulbs at dayton, one had a wide voltage range, like 80-240v, it
made all sorts of nasty noise.  i am guessing it had a switching regulator in
it.  the other is a lower power one that has a normal 110-120v range and is
perfectly quiet.  I sent the noisy one to the arrl lab so they could play with
it.