RFI

Re: [RFI] Help with Plasma!

To: deswynar@xplornet.ca
Subject: Re: [RFI] Help with Plasma!
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:36:54 -0500
Hi Eddy,

Boy, you sure make a good point regarding this issue!
I don't know how I will handle this problem but many thanks
for your input.  This is something to be considered!!

Another approach would be for me to offer to buy the TV from
them with the promise that they stay away from plasma in the future.

Just thinking out loud...

73,
Ted  K2QMF