RFI

Re: [RFI] LED Floodlight warning!!

To: Craig <vk3he@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Floodlight warning!!
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 06:37:06 -0600
I hope and pray our U.S.A. FCC is on the ball with upcoming LED lighting.  This
is most concerning as I am beginning to see LED floodlights at our local Home
Depot.  The LED floodlights that I've seen are priced at about $30 US and look
like the old floodlights.  They screw into standard floodlight sockets.  I've
not tried one yet, but as I said, I hope the FCC is on the ball and prevents
anymore rfi junk to be sold here.  It's bad enough as it is.

Thanks for the tipoff Craig.

73
Dale, k9vuj