RFI

Re: [RFI] Passive Cellphone Repeater?

To: <doc@kd4e.com>, "'RFI List'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Passive Cellphone Repeater?
From: "RFI Services' Michael Martin" <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 19:02:45 -0400
I've done exactly what you are proposing and the results are not impressive
but at times can make the difference between making a call and not being
able to. It is most affective when you're within a few feet of the indoor
antenna and the outside high gain yagi needs to be pointed correctly or it
can be useless or even worse than using a vertical antenna.
The results using an amp in line give a little better results but never what
is claimed by the manufacturer.

Michael C. Martin
RFI Services
6469 Old Solomons Island Rd