RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Status

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Status
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:12:33 -0700
Hi,

It is a bit of time, but in the past, once they find something they do
a good job...  I'll give them the two months.  I would like to keep a
friendly relationship with the power company, as this will happen
again.

I also sort of understand that they are busy, and in the past they have
ALWAYS done well, so I trust them so far...  :)

If after two months nothing has happened, I will call them.  I'll post
status reports as things progress here...  This is the strangest
noise...  It is a broad buzz, when listened to via AM, a hiss via SSB,
and between 4 and 10 MHz.  Another person mentioned that it might be
resonance in the antenna, but I am using a BWD-90, which is supposed to
be broadband, and for the most part is...  If anyone is interested in
hearing the noise I could put up an MP3 file of it.

Dave
NK7Z