RFI

Re: [RFI] Horrific Ugly Noise Found and stopped...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Horrific Ugly Noise Found and stopped...
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 07:10:35 -0700
Hi,

I am replacing the device with an exact replacement from the maker.  I
expect it will do the same...  I'll load it and test it prior to
passing it to him.

I was hoping that a handout existed which explains to the consumer why,
how, and who is responsible, for these devices.  It seems I can not
locate one.  Showing a consumer Part 15, is like a lawyer showing me a
law book...  It looks cool, but I do not understand it at the level he
does...  I looked all over the FCC site, and all over the ARRL site...
It appears no one has such a beast.  If you know of one, please let me
know.

Dave
NK7Z