RFI

Re: [RFI] SolarWord PV modules, Enphase solar micro inverters and monito

To: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>, "'Thatcher Deane'" <thatcher.deane@gmail.com>, "Rfi" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SolarWord PV modules, Enphase solar micro inverters and monitor system
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 08:27:48 -0400
SolarWorld is a client of my firm, so I'll disclaim that I am not speaking
in any professional capacity.  SolarWorld used to have a ham as one of the
main design engineers and he actually did test the designs to look for
interference and RFI generated by the panels....

Cannot attest to panels produced by other companies.

73 Rich NN3W