RFI

Re: [RFI] Original message and replying

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Original message and replying
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:37:39 +0000
Some of us get 60 and more a day and removing the original on them makes us
lose track of the thread history... especially if the one you are replying
to was sent more than a few minutes ago.  please do trim, but leave enough
context so we know what you are talking about!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net