RFI

Re: [RFI] Receiver settings for hearing RFI?

Subject: Re: [RFI] Receiver settings for hearing RFI?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:50:05 +0000
That is definitely the best way to do it... I have an sdr-iq that I can plug
into a laptop to walk around the house with a short whip or sniffer coil to
find stuff.  Being able to see a whole band is the quickest way to go.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net