RFI

Re: [RFI] 1999 Ford Diesel Pickup.jRFI Issues.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 1999 Ford Diesel Pickup.jRFI Issues.
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:55:36 -0600
I grounded my exhaust system, no noticeable change.  I have not bonded
my bed to the cab.  I think that might be the most important parts to
complete.  Once done the other things might be more noticeable.

My truck also has the new spark plug coil technology and I am not sure
there is a cure for that noise.

The noise blanker in the 480 works pretty well and I work lots of
stations mobile.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net