RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI & Alarm Systems?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI & Alarm Systems?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 20:06:23 -0400
I may have misunderstood what you wrote.

It sounded as though you reported that their "unintended radiation"
extended far beyond their building into the street and into your vehicle
- jamming your use of 440.

That sounds like a serious RFI problem to me.

Manufacturers and installers don't care unless their customers are
inconvenienced, or they get a letter from the FCC, and customers
don't care as they aren't Hams.

Just thought it might be entertaining to trip the system as you
cruise on by until they fix it.

I suppose I should get out more ... ;-)

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com