RFI

Re: [RFI] Arc fault protection

To: "RFI Contesting" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Arc fault protection
From: Joe <wa6rkn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 13:54:47 -0800
Here in Reno, in my house, certified for occupancy in 1988...There is a GFI device in each bathroom and in the kitchen. The downstairs GFI unit controls all the outlets in the garage. The kitchen GFI controls all the outlets in the kitchen. There is a GFI on the patio, that controls all the outdoor outlets there. Each upstairs bath has its own GFI that controls nothing other than the plugs in that bath.. **I believe** there is a master GFI in the main breaker box, but I have no idea, without looking, what it controls. (Have never had to reset it in the 25 years I have lived here!)

Joe - WA6RKN

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>