RFI

Re: [RFI] buying a AC adapter

To: Aaron Kreider <aaron@campusactivism.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] buying a AC adapter
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:04:50 -0500
The switcher for my router is quiet, many are, some are not. If you have one
that is not so good you can try a #31 mix snap-on installed and several turns
around it on the wire going to the router to see if that helps.  Switched PS
are usually small like you describe, or so called wall warts. You may also have
RFI from the either net cable from the router to your computer, that also can
be suppressed with a #31 mix snap-on and several turns around it.  The 31's can
be bought from Mouser. They cost about $3.50 or so.

There are others here that can give better and very good advice.  Stay tuned.

Dale, k9vuj