RFI

Re: [RFI] Comments on RFI from Ductless Air Conditioning Units?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Comments on RFI from Ductless Air Conditioning Units?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 19:13:20 -0400
If I am thinking of the same units as he is they pipe the freon
around the house along with the AC voltage and control lines.

You end up with several potential sources of RFI plus a built
in antenna and house-wiring distribution system for that RFI.

I looked into them a couple of years ago and in addition to the
installation hassles and extra expense, they looked likely RFI
trouble and future maintenance hassles, so we didn't go that way.

73, David KD4E