RFI

Re: [RFI] 6M fm iNTERFERENCE

To: "Ed Richardson" <Ed_richardson@shaw.ca>,<RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 6M fm iNTERFERENCE
From: kr7o@vhfdx.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 13:05:12 -0700
Wireless headset. They started showing up a few years ago in Canada through Amazon and maybe Walmart (?) from what I have read. They are powerful enough to propagate via Es and I hear them when the band is open to S. TX. Not sure if they are coming from TX or Mexico. Another great piece of consumer electronic crap.