RFI

[RFI] Fwd: Re: RFI Noise - Part II

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: Re: RFI Noise - Part II
From: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki.ham@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 19:53:04 -0400
Forgot to cc the list.

Anthony (N2KI)
Sent from mobile
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki.ham@gmail.com>
Date: Jul 4, 2013 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Noise - Part II
To: "t.izak" <k1tl@cox.net>

Tom,

I would first get the guy to drop his defense shields so you can  explain
his situation( not yours). The I would point this out.

" FCC Class A Notice

This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to
the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation."

Maybe that can persuade him to be more accommodating to bring the situation
to some resolve.

Anthony (N2KI)
Sent from mobile