RFI

[RFI] RFI on RT-21

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI on RT-21
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:33:58 -0300
Hello

Last weekend I experienced RFI on one (I have 3) of my Green Heron RT-21
controllers.

When transmitting, the antenna don´t rotate or the increase speed is
defective or the indicator change between two values, for example 33 and 64
degrees.

I cannot made rounds with the power cable in a core, because the cable
length is short and will not reach the power source

Thinking to put snap on beads on the cable. This will work?

Any idea how many and type? If you have a part number will be better for me.

And also I have a problem on my USB Internet modem when transmitting on 20
mts. Modem still connected but internet is affected, we cannot surf on
internet.

Thanks,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W