RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI on RT-21

To: "'Dale J.'" <dj2001x@comcast.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI on RT-21
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 17:17:13 -0300
Ummmm  thinking now, I change the antenna coaxial cable and add for first
time a crimp connector (Amphenol Connex UHF male).

Just reading an article in april 2014 about crimp connectors and said that
the soldered connectors have a slight improvement in shield connection
resistance that can make a big difference in keeping harmonics and
intermodulation off the air and out of receivers on another bands.

Is the case of many radios on the shack, large Multi Multi stations, but
maybe in my case this is the problem also.

73,
Jorge