RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC..

To: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC..
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 10:35:08 -0500
You can be sure that if the military was having the same issues, the agency
manpower pool would be jump started to resolve the problem.

Money talks that's the bottom line and ham radio doesn't generate very much
cash flow plus we're only at around 800000 licenses so that's a small percent
of the voting public and meaningless, we have no clout at the voting booth.
That's why it's even more important we have the ARRL to watch out for our
interests in Washington.  There are frequency vultures out there just waiting.

The 15 Mc. IF was in the TV's and notorious for receiving ham signals, but it
was our fault anyway.

73
Dale, k9vuj