RFI

Re: [RFI] Fwd: Re: broadcasting interference

To: "'Jorge Diez - CX6VM'" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Fwd: Re: broadcasting interference
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:07:03 -0700
And maybe list the radio for us.  I know an IC-765 that would rectify nearby AM
radio station and then heard across 80M band.  A broadcast radio filter (high
pass) in the receive line took care of that.  Also may have a problem in the
front end (damaged parts) that are now causing rectification.

Dan KI6X